Amy Biehl High School is currently seeking a full-time Building Manager to direct and perform a year round program of campus maintenance, custodial services, construction, remodeling, and security. The Building Manager serves as foreman, laborer, and contractor on school construction and remodeling projects, and other duties as assigned.
- Dependability – follow through
- Attention to detail
- Punctuality; positive outlook and attitude
- Ability to handle large amounts of responsibility; strong multi-tasking, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to supervise maintenance support workers and contractors
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to operate as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility; willingness to work and learn
- Ability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends as needed
- Strong customer service qualities
- Ability to work well in a youth-centered, educational environment.
- Sound knowledge of construction, maintenance, building systems, etc.
- Experience in one of more of following fields: construction, facility maintenance, building trades, facility use planning, or other related fields
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to network with industry professionals.
- Certifications in industrial safety, construction trade, construction management, inspection, or other related fields.
- Leadership & Supervisory Experience
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a completed application, cover letter, resume and list of three professional references to email@example.com
Amy Biehl High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Frank McCulloch Executive Director/Principal 123 4th St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 468 – 0620 Section 504 Coordinator Gloria Vigil 123 4th St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 468-0637 Title IX Coordinator Maribeth Dvorak 123 4th St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (505) 468-0625